Me in my swimming suit

Me in my swimming suit
Love this outfit

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Interview on M.O.L. magazine!

Hermes: Hello Aphrodite, always a pleasure to see you, so you've of course heard about the whole situation with your uncle Hades and your cousin Persephone

Aphrodite: Of course I have Hermes and I must say that I'm appalled that uncle Hades would even think about sleeping with a mere mortal, even if she is a demi-god. Keep the god's blood pure and don't mix it with the mortals I always say

Hermes: Well Aphrodite you have a demi-god son living in Troy don't you? Young Aeneas wasn't it?

Aphrodite: Ah yes, Aeneas, I was young and foolish in mixing my blood with a mortals, but this doesn't mean I love him any less. I just think that we should stop interfering with human life completely, what good has it ever done us or them?

Hermes: Maybe so, but we should stick to the topic on hand. Do you have anything more to add about Persephone and Hades

Aphrodite: Well obviously I think it's wrong to steal a young innocent girl such as Persephone, but I think that she should feel honored that she was chosen by one of the three great gods.

Hermes: Well thanks for that Aphrodite, but that's all the time we have, see you next time on Mt.Olypus life magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment